The APC Back UPS 800VA BV800I-MSX from APC by Schneider Electric powers your computer and electronic equipment during storms and outages. The BACK-UPS features Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR). This feature instantly adjusts high and low voltage fluctuations to safe levels for connected electronics, saving battery power for when you need it most during storms and outages. Equipped with 4 IEC sockets, the 800VA keeps your desktop computer, monitor or other critical devices (router, modem, television, etc.) running when the power goes out. Specifically designed for electronic equipment in harsh power environments, the Back-UPS 800VA maximizes productivity and work efficiency while providing critical power during emergencies.
Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR); Automatically steps up low voltage and steps down high voltage to levels that are suitable for your equipment. Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
- Max Configurable Power (Watts): 415Watts / 800VA
- Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60 Hz /-1 Hz
- Output Frequency (not synced): 50/60 Hz /-1 Hz
- Topology: Line Interactive
- Waveform type: Stepped approximation to a sinewave
- Transfer Time: 4ms typical: 6ms maximum
- Input frequency: 50/60 Hz /- 3 Hz (auto sensing)
- Input voltage range for main operations: 140 – 300V
Order today & get same day delivery within Nairobi & next day countrywide or pick up at our shop at BiHi Towers 5Th Floor Suite 6 Moi Avenue Nairobi CBD. Contact our support 0707120628 for inquiries.
Return & Exchange Information
Double Lee Electronics Kenya will accept returns or exchange of this product within 24 hours of delivery